Monday, April 18, 2011

Muramoto Pan Fried Salmon with Coconut Curry

For new posts and updated information please visit my new food website: GetNMahBelly.com

Muramoto - Pan Fried Salmon with Coconut Curry.  I was excited to try this new dish from Restaurant Muramoto since they just recently added more dishes and sushi to their menu.  Since I'm not a stranger to this restaurant, I had high expectation and unfortuantely, Muramoto did not meet the expectation that he usually exceeds.  The salmon was fresh and cooked to perfection though the curry was not as pleasurable.  The coconumt part of teh curry seemed to had been left behind leaving the dish lacking a sweeness to it, where each ingredient worked against each other.  I will still be trying other new dishes in the future though with all the much better selections, I won't be having this dish again.

No comments:

Post a Comment